10 CONSECUTIVE WEDNESDAYS
January 24- March 28
Old Firehall Collective
A more active class with longer posture holds. Designed for those with yoga experience wanting to deepen their practice of Ashtanga Yoga (Eight limb path).
This series will introduce the practice of five YAMAS (ethical observances to develop profound qualities of our humanity. Each YAMA will have a two class focus. Bring a journal for capturing insights.
- Classes prepaid @ $14/class with payment due first class
- Wear loose fitting clothing & bring own blanket/mat please
- If new to WISE YOGA please arrive early for thirst class to complete health survey
- Classes held upstairs at the old Nakusp Firehall Collective
- Please call to reserve your space